Hey y'all! Little ole Ranch Dressing has been up for two months now and I'm sure having lots of fun. I hope that you are too! I appreciate you all for stopping by from time to time and seeing what we're up to here on the ranch. In appreciation (and because I just freakin' love contests), I've put together a bunch of goodies for a drawing. And here they are!
(Please pardon the blurry photo. We haven't had sun in days and well, Uncle!)
The prizes include:
1. "Bicycling Bears Juggling Pie" - an art piece by our feature artist from my last post, Agnes Barton-Sabo. It's a really cool piece made up of one of Agnes' original ink drawings that was digitally colored and then added to a background made of handwritten recipe pages that are over eighty years old. It's a really beautiful mixture. I love how you can faintly see the recipe written there.
2. A pair of vintage glass, polka dotted salt and pepper shakers
3. Three handmade trivets. One looks like a little striped shirt!
4. A beautiful linen dishtowel with a really jazzy fruit print
5. A stack of vintage recipe cards
6. A large piece of cotton fabric in vibrant colors and a great, poppy design
7. Green gingham apron with sweet details and a nice big pocket
8. A pack of Vogart textile iron-ons in a great flower motif
9. A Miller Studio Chalkware smiling apple
10. A vintage Avon door hang tag
11. A surprise made by me! (because I love surprises as much as I love contests)
How do you enter? Just leave a comment on this post. And note: If your comment doesn't lead back to a way to contact you, please leave your e-mail address in the comment so that I can find you if you win! If your comment shows up as "anonymous" with no way to find you....sad city, kids!
The contest will go until noon (central time) on Wednesday, September 15th and is open to everyone be you local or international. All names will be put into a hat and the winner will be drawn. I love that part too!
Until next time...psst! pass the word! :)
x's and o's,
UPDATE: The drawing is now complete and the winner will be announced soon. Thanks to everyone who entered! :)